St. Clair County Transit District (SCCTD) is requesting bids to add six to 10 Hi-Top commercial van vehicles to the Alternative Transportation System (ATS) fleet for paratransit and Micro Transit Services in Southwestern Illinois. The requirements needed are as follows:
- The vans will meet all ADA requirements including side-loading wheelchair lift or ramp.
- The vans will have side loading passenger entrance bus doors.
- The vans will have adjustable seating arrangements including at least 2 wheelchair/Mobility Restraint tie down areas.
- The vans will be equipped with Light Duty Para-transit Bus – Retractable Under seat Storage of Wheelchair/Mobility Securements.
- “1 ton” equivalent or heavier chassis
- Engine Hour Meter
- Wheel Chair Lift Maintenance training included
- Extended OEM Warranty
- Included Maintenance program/intervals
- Powder coated black or clear coated polished aluminum wheels
- Bridgestone or Firestone tires
- Dealer installed camera system
Bids are due to the St. Clair County Transit District by October 12, 2020 to the address below. Questions can be directed to Robert Wilson. Decisions will be made by November 13, 2020.
Attn: SCCTD Micro-Transit/Paratransit Van Procurement
27 North Illinois St
Belleville, IL 62220