Picks you up at home, work or school. Takes you to MetroLink, MetroBus or anywhere else you need to go at a F=fraction of the cost for a private rideshare.
To help meet the changing needs of its customer base, the St. Clair County Transit District (SCCTD) will begin offering the SCCTD Flyer service in Belleville beginning May 17. The service will replace the fixed route #17 MetroBus (Carlyle Plaza – 17th Street), which is being discontinued on June 14 as part of planned route changes. The flexible, on-demand, shared-ride service will link residents in Belleville to MetroLink, MetroBus or anywhere they need to go within the designated Belleville Mobility On-Demand (MOD) Zone. A ride can be scheduled by calling (618) 800-6884 or through the TransLoc app, which provides an estimated pick-up time, real-time ride tracking and an alert in advance of arrival
- $1 per one-way trip to or from the Belleville Transit Center, which provides a direct connection to the MetroLink and three, fixed MetroBus routes, including:
- 1–Main Street-State Street
- 16–St. Clair Square
- Fares can be purchased at the following locations:
- The TransLoc app
- Ticket Vending Machines at MetroLink Stations in Illinois
- Trips within the Belleville MOD Zone not utilizing the Belleville Transit Center are $3 per one-way trip to:
- Healthcare Facilities
- Shopping Establishments
- Entertainment Venues
- Other destinations.
- Those with a Senior Pass or Benefit Access Pass (BAP) can go anywhere within the Belleville MOD zone for $1.
- Service times are from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- No cash fares will be accepted
- No transfers accepted
- Rides can be requested via the TransLoc App or ATS Reservations
SCCTD Flyer Service Area – Belleville, Illinois:
The Belleville MOD Zone for the SCCTD Flyer in Belleville extends from North Belt, B Street and Shiloh Station Road on the North, to Rentchler Road on the East, to Hwy 15 on the South and 17th Street on the West.
Requesting your Ride through the App is Simple – it means the SCCTD Flyer is chasing you and you aren’t chasing the bus:
- Open the app to see which services are available to you. Riders will be required to turn their location services on.
- Input your destination and book a ride through the On-Demand Service.
- Or, find what other transit options are available to you using our trip planner.
- Payment can be made by credit card in the app or via passes purchased through ATS.
Download the Transloc App: